Monday, September 15, 2008

My Blues Poem

Blues Poem


Woke up this mornin' with the rain pourin' on my head,
Yeah I woke up this mornin' with the rain poundin' on my head,
'Cause when it poured on me this mornin' I wasn't in my bed.
You kicked me out last night and I landed on my head.

Painful, so painful this gravel on my feet,
I said painful, so painful this gravel on my feet.
'Cause I had no shoes when I was booted to the street.
Now I'm just walkin' down the hurtful, rocky street.

Ya'll think ya got rid of me,
I said ya'll really think ya got rid of me,
But I'll be back like a pesky stinging bee,
Ya'll can't truely get rid of me.

Now I'm headed to get on the train,
I'm just gonna go get on the train,
But don't worry 'cause I'll be back again.
For my leaving I won't be the one in pain.


Fielding...I need way more time to think about a poem. Please tell me we don't have to write one for the AP test!!!

No comments: